Prior to the start of construction, we help people design the home they want to build and work with them to obtain the optimum features for the payments or price they want. During construction, we routinely build foundations and include energy features which exceed the required building codes. Once the homeowner moves into their new home, we provide personal service to inspect any problems and oversee their correction.
Our forty-five+ years of experience has led us to assist our homeowners with remodeling projects and insurance repairs. We do kitchen and bath updates, wall removals, add-ons, and general refurbishments. We also have experience in roof replacements, window replacements, foundation repairs, tree trimming, drainage correction, and grass renovation.
We can build your commercial building.
Ambassador’s President is Don C Little. A brief history of his experience is shown below.
- 1971 to Present – Ambassador Homes, Inc., Fort Worth (President of Ambassador Homes, Inc., a custom homebuilding company incorporated in 1971. Ambassador remodels and has built over 500 homes since its inception 42 years ago.)
- 1967 to 1973 – General Dynamics, Fort Worth (Employed as an engineer, specializing in heat transfer and fluid flow.)
- President, Builder’s Association of Fort Worth and Tarrant County, 1985 (2352 members – 2nd largest in the United States)
- Builder of the Year, 1986, Builder’s Association of Fort Worth and Tarrant County
- President, Home Owners Warranty Council of Fort Worth, 1986 (665 builder members)
- Advisory Group Builder Member (1 of 18 nationwide), Advisory Board for HOW National Board of Directors, 1986 – 1988
- Life Director, National Association of Home Builders
- Registered Professional Engineer, Texas and Louisiana, 1971 – 2000
- Member of the following Fort Worth committees, appointed by Mayor:
-Street and Drainage Infrastructure (Past Member)
-Water and Wastewater Capital Cost Recovery Advisory Committee
- Member of the following Fort Worth Water Department Advisory Committees
– Fort Worth Water Department Capital Improvement Advisory Committee
-North Texas Regional Water Planning Committee
-FWWD Mary’s Creek Sewer Plant Study Community Involvement Committee
We build custom homes using our plans or the homeowner’s plans. Often we help the homeowner develop plans to suit their wishes. Our primary objective is to build beautiful homes with functional designs that are both durable and efficient. This objective has guided Ambassador throughout its forty-five-year history.
Fort Worth, Azle, Aledo, Weatherford, North Richland Hills, Crowley, Haltom City, Haslet, Newark, Cresson, Springtown, Keller, Boyd, Burleson, Arlington, Hurst, Kennedale, Peaster, Bedford, Joshua, Rhome, Colleyville, Godley, Roanoke, Euless, Justin, Southlake, Hazel, Melito
Address: 140 Story Lane,
Fort Worth, TX 76108
Hours of Operation:
Mon - Fri 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM